Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I just feel so sad...

Today, maybe i m too free,so i went to friendster, in fact it's already few months i never been there. Suddenly, i spotted a few testi that i never notice before(really long time didn't go frienster liao...)All that testi are from my old friends, wishing me happy birthday...some are from my close friends, some are from those who i seldom talk with...

Reading the testi, suddenly i feel so touched...realizing that those who i do not close with, also care for me, also remember my birthday...feel sorry that i don't know their birthday...

Reading the testi, my mind also flowing...Still remember the first time when i knew them, we were so unfamiliar with each other, till the last day we were together in school, we were so sad that we knew that we will never have chance to be together in school anymore...

Fate is strange. It ties us together, when it's time to separate, i know that they will be the one who i will remember for the rest of my life...

Is anyone of you still remember your friends and teachers in primary school?
Do u still remember your secondary school friends who cry and smile together with u?
Do u still remember your seat, which accompany u for your school life?
Do u still remember the day, when everyone was crying, wishing that they will never graduate, just to stay together at school?

Feel like everything is getting further and further from me now...Can u see that the flower had wilted, new flower had bloomed? Hav u realized that one day had passed? One year nearly pass, next year is to come...

What is life? What is fate? Everything seems virtual...which is real? which is fake?

*I just feel so sad after reading my diary, remembered of too many past things..so i want to lament on life just to express my emptiness and feeling...haiz....
This is something that i had wrote one day before my secondary school graduation...I still remember that time, i reali felt sad, never feel so sad before in my life...

晚风
轻轻吹过我的脸庞
又是夕阳斜照的时候了
日出日落
一天天过
沉默
悲哀
不舍

划过泪水的照片
显现的回忆
犹如倒带
在脑海中播映
你的一个眼神
一个微笑
像那些照片般
那么珍贵
那么深深地
烙印在我心里

钟声响起
掌声响起
走向台阶的脚步
犹如铜铁般
沉重
接过文凭那一刹那
所有的酸甜苦辣
一一在脑海里
重演
这文凭是生命的痕迹
是五年努力的成果

快门一闪
我们那含泪的笑容都框上了
纯真的笑容
真诚的友谊
保存在
已逐渐逝去的岁月里
转过身
悠然见到青涩的背影
已渐行渐远

骊歌的旋律
随着风
飘散了
我看见自己
风干了的眼泪
在乐谱上

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello

http://fashamistik13.blogspot.com/