Thursday, December 4, 2008

my very first post

Hi..today is my very first trial in blogging. at first i really duwan to have a blog,but someone always 'force' me to do so..so no way la..i have to..

The reasons for me to reject "blog" request~~~
1) Lazy to update...
2) Lazy to type words...
3) Lazy to...erm....lazy lo...
-.-
The reasons for me to have a blog~~~
1) My friends all have blog
2) My friends all persuade me to apply for a blog
3) Maybe i can post my chinese poem here...to show my 'high' chinese level-.-
4) It's fun isn't it?? haha...

It seems that the reason for me to have a blog outweights the reason for me to keep on remain quiet....so...the words just came out from my mouth: ok ba! nian yi, help me to apply a blog account!
So, the outcome is---i have a blog! Lazy people has a blog, the outcome is---lazy to update....

haha..i m talking craps><

No comments: