Thursday, December 25, 2008

My 2008 is like a flash of light...

January
Just came back from class trip. felt bored at home. So i decided to find a job. i went to Jusco, asked one shop by one shop, whether they need people or not. Finally found a job as a promoter at VOIR. Totally regretted it coz it was hard and my leg almost broke as a result of standing for more than 6 hours per day. I realized the hardness to earn money. I learned driving too...My first experience in driving.

February
Went to 拜年with friends. This is the happiest CNY without homework and study. Finally get my P license! At the same time i went to Sungai Wang to celebrate kw n hy birthday. This is the first time i went to Gasoline, a 'dark' restaurant...haha...

March
SPM results out...i went to school to get my results. i felt no eye to see my results..with a shock, i found that my result was not bad...haha..i really worried that my sejarah can't get A, as i get 43% for my sejarah in SPM trial..At the same time i found that i m shortlisted for JPA interview, first day first round at Putrajaya...

April
The very first day of April was my JPA interview. This was my first time attended such a formal interview, with formal shirt. A great experience too...and my first time to speak so much English...hahaha...i went to Genting Highlands with friends, 2 days one night. This was the first time i played so many 'heart-attack' games. It was fun and i will always remember it as a beautiful memory of my life.

May
I tried to logged in to JPA website, but cant, it was crowded. I and my friends waited for whole night. i cant stand it then went to sleep. the second day logged in again, but still cant. So i asked my friend to help me check, then i knew that i am offered JPA scholarship. After 2 weeks, i received the JPA offer letter. I will go to Canada and i will have my pre-U study at Taylor.

June
This was the first time i went to body check up. We have to do it to accept the scholarship. I am scared of injection, but no way la...i make full use of this month to sleep, watch tv, go out with friends...as my holiday is ending soon!

July
First experience to stay at dormitory. I never leave my home before. First time to study also after SPM. i didn't go to Form 6, matrix and any other college before this. My nightmare began...i have to study and have stress again...

August
My 5S1 first gathering. Feel happy to meet old classmates. feel amazing coz i can have one old classmate, nian yi to accompany me in taylors..haha...i know others are not as lucky as me...

September
Taylors parent-teacher day...feel weird coz college also got such event..my results was terrible..At the same time, JPA representative came to give us speech, according to him, there's only 51% of engineering student meet the passing grade in mid-term results...feel unbelievable...

October
My birthday month! Mathew suddenly called me and they sang birthday song for me...thanks guys...i m really surprised! My housemates gave me surprise too, they celebrated my birthday! Thanks, u all r my good housemates!

November
I am overloaded with assignments and major projects as this semester is ending soon. Finally, i finished my presentations! Then, i studied for my final exam. To prepare for final exam, I did not go back home for 2 weeks, the worst thing was i get sick on the day before exam. Haiz...home sick + physical sick + exam sick...

December
Yeah! Final exam had ended! I went to Sunway Pyramid with friends. On the next day, i went back to my home. I sleep, eat, watch tv, meet with old friends, play badminton, learn swimming, blogging...After this is my class gathering...

OMG...time flies and holiday almost end!!!
Goodbye 2008...

No comments: