Monday, December 22, 2008

Learning swimming...

Last Monday, i learned swimming from my uncle. At first i really thought i will never have chance to learn swimming as i do not have the courage. Coincidently my uncle came back from US, i m having my holiday too, so i grabbed the chance...

I think i m scared of water, but i still forced myself to learn swimming. On the first day, i really felt like giving up, coz i drank too much chlorine water and sometimes almost suffocating. I tried very hard to hold the breath as long as i could in the water. I know it will be hard coz i was an asthma patient before.

Finally, on the beginning of third day, i can swim frog style by myself! I feel unbelievable as i have the chance to swim by myself. After this, my uncle will go back to US. I hope that i will have chance to learn free style in the future...

Thanks uncle coz willing to spend ur golden time for me...Thanks=)

2 comments:

nian yi said...

hehe.congratz. finally u noe hw to swim

then we swim in casa nex time. brin ur swim suit ya

xr said...

wa... u not need waste money like me to learn form instructor.. So good.. U surely able to leran free style.. i tot I cant at first too but now i can