Monday, December 29, 2008

I miss my class...



Do u think these two photos look like the same? haha...
Everyone still look like the same, no one change much...
The first photo was taken during the end of our class trip. I still remember that time, we were so unwilling to say goodbye to each other, we kept on taking photo on bus. We even sang our class songs on bus, made me almost cry...haha...So, after everyone get down of bus, we took the last photo of our memorable class trip...
The second photo was taken on last Saturday, one year after the first photo. It was our second class gathering. At first i can't go to this gathering as i have no transport, but luckily kai jun can send me...thanks alot ya...Sometimes i am dreaming, whether can we, the whole class of 5S1 2007, go back to kwang hua, our 2 years classroom, sit to our original place..............haha, sometimes i m just too miss my school life...
4S1 2006 & 5S1 2007 rocks!!!

No comments: