Friday, December 5, 2008

Last day of final exam

Yesterday is the last day of final exam. After a few days of suffer, finally, it comes to an end. For me, this is a very special final exam. Here is a list of things that i did when preparing for final, which i never do before...

-> start preparing a week before final exam
-> chat with friends for hours after 1 hour of continuous study
-> going out to have lunch with housemates, instead of staying at hostel to study
-> almost everynight go supper, and chat for at least 1 hour, at bombay there
-> studying at park for few minutes, then start to play at playground...(i really duno that the swing of casa subang playground is for children ONLY, 'horn' by guard, feel like korek a lubang then hide in it...xinying u noe wat m i talking about..wakaka!!!
-> after few hours of boring study, i n my hsemates play 'chua dai di', a chinese famous game. play for many rounds..i m proud to say---i m the majority winner!!! n i never play tat game since last year december!!! hahaha...

So, these is the few things that i did to prepare for exam, which i know i should not....but it's fun!!! It's an invaluable experience....^-^

At last, my exam had finished, my first semester of ICPU had finished...it's just a glimpse of eye, from the first day i m here, from the very first friend and classmate that i know, for me, everything is just too fast...When i slipped through page of chemistry, adv func to study for exam, it's like slipping through my memories at here, from the first chapter to the last chapter, from the first day to the last day...Besides the happiness of finishing final exam, there's sadness to say goodbye to my first semester.

Yesterday, 4th December 2008 , is the last day of my ICPU final exam...last year the very same day, 4th December 2007, is the last day of my SPM...Both give me the same feeling, happy and relax, but feel sad to say goodbye...

No comments: