Monday, December 22, 2008

About ghost...

Just read wen hui's blog...she asked me whether i believe in ghost or not...

erm...yes, i believe.

this is one of my friend's experience. she is trustable and i assure u all that she will never lie on such things to me.

She said that when she was standard two, she saw a stranger in her house. is a woman, with Dynasty Ching costume, standing near the washroom. She smiled to her. My friend felt shocked and she ran to get her mum. When her mum reached the washroom, she vanished.
I asked her whether everything is just her imagination, then she told me another incident.
She saw the woman for the second time! this time at her bedroom, standing near the window, smiled at her.
And she saw her for sometimes, she sure that the woman, is a ghost.
After this, her mum brought her to temple. Then, she never see any ghost.

Still got alot of incidents that make me can't help believe that there's ghost. Me, myself also got a small experience here...hehe

So, 宁可信其有,不可信其无...

1 comment:

Asuka Kumiko said...

kai han, u're on the list..
haha.. try it..