Friday, July 31, 2009

Very free~~~

Erm...actually not that free also...I havent prepare anything yet...for the PI trip, for the briefing...for Canada...haha..

Just feel like writing something here after updating my blog's look...

Today I woke up at 9.30am!!! Such a big glory for me o^.^

So I have more free time today....that's why I spent a little more time on my blog...I experimented every blog skin and text font colour, tried every different arrangement of the blog elements...

hahahah..too lame right? Sometime when too free for a long time will bring people crazy....

But anyway...time flies...and I know that once we start studying, I will start complaining oso: Assignments too many, exam too hard, I want holiday!!! I want to go home!!!

hahhahaha...human is like this...

Gotta wake up slowly ad...September is coming!!! >_<

2 comments:

LasVen said...

haha kaihan.. nice layout n background.. hehe.. see u soon ya
haha

kaihan said...

okay=)
Miss ya^.^