Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Proceeding~~~

I went to Putrajaya on sunday, to search for the briefing place. Putrajaya makes me lose, too many roads there...If I lose there, then I will be late for the briefing. So, I better go around the place first...
Remember the last time I went to Putrajaya was for my interview..that time also come few days before to recognize the road. I duwan to bear the risk to lose. Now I feel Putrajaya has changed abit..it's like suddenly got alot of bridges and tourists..duno la...anyway..maybe last time ad got, just that I duno..=.=
I wonder why the meeting place is not at my interview place...coz although the meeting place is quite beautiful, it cant compared with my interview place, Putrajaya International Convention Centre(PICC)...very beautiful view from top of the building, i rmb there are alot of tourists taking photo there...
Today I went to see dentist...to check teeth before I go to Canada...my teeth is in good condition, so the dentist just help me to "wash teeth"(洗牙, how to say it in English?-.-) Feel good...=) I will go every year(or half year) to check teeth...
So fast it will be August soon...A new life gonna start...
Till then, take care=)
Some photos taken in the Lake in Putrajaya...





2 comments:

Jeff Henry said...

haha... PSD big anot?

kaihan said...

the place we have our briefing is a building..but gt 3 blocks there...block C, D , E. Our one is block C.
haha...the building of course big and nice la...=)