Monday, July 13, 2009

My beloved A-06-11

I have something to say about all my housemates…

Denise :
She is my first roommate. A sweet and loveable roommate =) Still remember the first time when I saw her, I thought she is a Chinese-speaking girl…coz she has a very chinese look!!! So I straight away ask her: do u speak Chinese or English? Denise replied : English. Haha…lol…But slowly, I realize that she can understand Chinese and if she wants, she can speak fluent Chinese. Hahaha…Although she is very good in her study, she never ‘show off’ in front of me la..haha..in fact sometimes she will still ask me calculus or physics questions( WTH? Are u asking me how to do those ques???) haha…and she is really helpful, always help me in my study…and many people actually ask me whether am I feeling stressed being her roommate. I want to say, it is not stress at all being roommate with Denise, in fact it is very relax. I never see a person with such a relax mood yet can score the highest… Hahaha…Although she is going to the different U with me, I will always remember her as my first and the most special roommate. =)

Xin Ying:
Among all my housemates, only she and I are Chinese-speaking. So, we get close very soon…and she is my first friend from other states. She is also the one who makes me believe that one still can get sincere and best buddy in college. We spend most of our time together, and I learn a lot from her..coz she is very independent..she takes care of me most of the time…although she is younger than me…and the one which I really canno forget is the time when we watch yi nan wang together. Those days, every evening before 6pm, she and I will go da pao from banana leaf and sit in front of TV at 6pm. Then, when the theme song of yi nan wang is played, we will sing together. Haha..such a sweet memory…I thought nobody will watch this drama at casa…but I find one..who shares the same interest with me…we are hokkien, we love singing..still rmb the LAN class where we sing My Love together? =) Do you noe I am touched, tat time, when I was coughing seriously and I had lost my voice, u prepare many cups of honey for me? I am really glad to have u as my companion here, for me a totally new place…=) We are going to the diff U, but I will miss u all the times…

Bainin:
Haha…bainin do u know u r very special? U are the first friend of mine from other ethnic…And you are the best malay friend of mine o^^ U are very very funny, and u r the one who will always bring laughter to our house. At first I am not so close with u, I think after two months or so, I start to get closer with u…start from the point, which we rehearse the Macbeth drama together, coz we are doing the same scene=) I still rmb tat time u still haven memorize ur line, but I ad rmb mine. So I “show off” in front of u…start from that time, u start to label me as ‘evil’…hahaha…and start from that time too, we start to get really close…and u always tumpang in my room, ‘pillow talk’ with me and denise…=) Wont forget that time, when u, denise and me locked ourselves in my room, talk and laugh, look at those Korean stars photos, and both of u are shouting “arhhh!!! How handsome this guy is!!!” hahaha…^^ ya..haha…u are the one who always make me laugh..when we stay back until 9pm together, when we do our rube Goldberg project together, or when we having our dinner together..Bainin, honestly, u bring me laughter, happiness and confidence…=) Will never forget u o^^

Kelly:
She is very kind and helpful…and I wont forget her faith in protecting the environment and the Earth. She is the one who support the dress up week the most. From the rock and roll day, to back to school day, or traditional wear day…she really support…and I wont forget the Friday, when the whole house wear baju kurung…it is so memorable and so sweet…all housemates wear baju kurung together..and this is my first time to wear baju kurung too….=) She is quite active in co curriculum…and she got learn martial arts…hahaha…last time she showed me some techniques…haha…quite scared that I will fell down and get hurt…lol..haha..and she is really very geng lo…can play monkey bar and pumping(not girl’s type pumping lo) which I can’t...Also, I wont forget her dad who is so nice and kind…still rmb he sent 7 of us and all our luggages to school on BTN day…I will miss her…=)

Wahida:
I thought she is a Chinese when I first saw her. She really looks like a Chinese…coz she is very white and even whiter than me…I mean the skin colour =.= At first I dunno her much. But soon find that she is nice and easy to get along. Can talk a lot with her when free…I remember one day, we spend the whole afternoon chit chat in my room. =) although I end up doing nothing, but it is really fun…haha…and I oso know Malay guys like her so much…ahahaha…wont forget the time when 4 of us, having our dinner together at banana leaf, or having roti at Bombay^.^ She is my only housemate who go to the same U with me, and she also get the same residence with me^^

Ain:
My lovely yet not so close housemate…=) But I am really impressed with her kindness..she is really kind..I remember that time, when Anna’s leg got burned and cant go to school by bus, she offered to send Anna to and fro between taylors and casa…=) Not long ago also, xin ying, bainin, denise and me went out to eat steamboat. At first we planned to walk there, but feel that it is quite dark and dangerous…So Ain offered her car for us, xin ying will drive us....*Touched* She said that recently casa is quite dangerous and got ppl got snatched…she care for us more than her car=) I think if is other ppl, they wont willing to borrow car for us lo, especially we all are not good in driving(denise and bainin don’t even have a license XD)…So, I am totally touched…thanks Ain^^ Miss you too=)

I will never forget u all...I love all of us...

My beloved A-06-11...=)

4 comments:

AiN said...

u r so sweeeeet kaihan!!
*touched ^^
miss u guys so much!!

love,
ain

Unknown said...

Awwww, crap.

U just had to write all those sweet things.

='(

I miss u guys a lot. I miss YOU a lot.

LasVen said...

^^ so sweet kaihan.. *applause*

LIONG said...

so many first time!!!