Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A brand new month after college life...

so fast...one month has passed after our final...
life is very empty...no aim, no study, no exam...
This is my feeling, everytime after a big event, I will feel empty...
Until August, I think i will keep on feeling empty...
Duno see from which website d...Feeling empty so filling empty...
I am trying my best to fill my emptiness...

Facebooking...recently tried restaurant city...but i dun tink i like it...
I nvr like facebook games...just like to see thru all the photos..haha...
Skype...haha...this is fun...can call so many ppl in one time but dunid to pay...haha...
Novels...it will make me crazy...I dun even need to eat and sleep when reading it...

Recently also discuss alot abt the trip in August...
So many participants, can book a bus d...
Hope no problem in accomodation and transportation...
Anyway I noe I will enjoy the trip coz many of my frens are going...

Time is so fast..with a glance of eye, it will be August and we will be going to the trip and pre-departure briefing...
Followed by preparation to depart...
And fly....

The best in life is always appreciated after it is lost...
生命里最美好的事物,总是要等到失去后,才懂得珍惜...
Appreciate...

No comments: