Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random

I feel sad for siew ying's visa...HCC ask her to wait for another medical form..WTH? Will she be able to get her visa done before the briefing? She said she maybe have to redo her medical check up...=( feel unfair to her la....duno wat happen to her visa..

That day she called me and told me about her visa problem, so I ask her dun go to the trip already. I hope that she can get her VISA done before the pre-departure briefing...*pray for it* Although she cant go to the trip with me anymore, of course i noe visa is the most important la...=)

So i decided to go pudu...meet with them and go to penang together=)'

On the other hand also, feel happy coz I had made the correct decision=) I should keep my promise all the time, to become a good friend...=)

No comments: