Friday, May 1, 2009

My heart is still pain...

I cry again...

This time, I am touched by a movie...THE LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL...

I really duno why i cry...i noe i think of something...but i not sure wat is that...

Till i saw somebody's blog...so good that she still have her lovely grandmother...

Haiz...now i only realize that i never can accept the truth that she leaves me...

I mean...such a good and lovely person...why should she bear all the suffers?

I noe that i m very firm and never cry easily...even after i found out she won't be there anymore for me...

But when the coffin is about to closed...i realize that i will never ever see her again in my whole life....

I cry...with all my heart...almost fainted...

And now...with the faded memory...I try hard not to uncover the pain deep in my heart...although sometimes i will still cry secretly in my bed...

That is the movie that remind me again of this truth...

I cry for her...again...

3 comments:

Xin Ying said...

cheer up bah
one must live and leave
thats a normal thing
but sometime we really couldn't accept it
hope time will heal it bah
jiayou

Lilian said...

Kaihan

Everything happens for a reason ma
and it's all part of life

Don't be too sad already

Smile always ya :)

kaihan said...

Xin Ying and Lilian

Thanks ya...^-^