Saturday, April 25, 2009

Don't know why.......

Last Friday was the first day of Hamlet's presentation. The first group was Wai Chuen their group. In their introduction, they played a music. The music is really sounds familiar to me. After a few seconds, i recognized it as a background music from a Stephen Chow's movie. I have tried to search for the music about a year ago, but can't find it. Maybe it is fate that i heard the music in my English class. So, i straight away ask for the music from one of the group member. At first I thought the music is not with him, i have to get from other group member. But to my surprise, he is the one who suggested the music to his group as intro music. I am also surprise that he watches Stephen Chow's movie...When i listen to the music in my earphone, i suddenly cry.....really, it is a sudden. I duno why i cry...maybe i m just too touched with the music...i have been searched for the music for almost a year, yet i duno the music is with a people that i know...远在天边, 近在眼前...or, i am crying for this...

No comments: