Friday, April 3, 2009

Two months left in ICPU

Time passed really fast...We just have two months left in ICPU...Still remember the first time we are here? We don't know each other and everyone is a stranger to each other...We missed our secondary school friends and hope to get back to secondary school...

Time passed and we are getting closer to each other...

We overcome every difficulty together...

We walked through every single test and quiz together...

We completed every assignment together...

We finished our presentation together...

We do our community service together...



We study together for tests and final exams...



We are stressed out together...


After the tests, we played and have outing together...
We passed our IELTS together...

And we have OSSLT together as well as the upcoming BTN...

We chatted till the late of night...

Together we tired for our studies...Together we enjoy for our every single outing...
And now, I know that we can't avoid the moment, the moment for us to separate...And I know that I will not be able to control myself from shedding tears...I cherish my every single moment with my friends here...I miss my every single day here with my friends...

When the day is to come, I know that all these will become the most memorable part in my life...

8 comments:

xr said...

Wa.. U din put ur memories with xxxxx and xxxxx xxx..? Haha.. Time flies.. It will be really soon all of us separate.. haha

kaihan said...

who do u mean by xxxxx... ?? 你给我讲清楚...!!
Haiz...天下无不散之宴席...

LasVen said...

hahaa~ go on xiang rong... go on.. LOL *evil smile*

Lilian said...

Aaaa..kai hai..how how? Gonna miss everyone when we separate...aaaa

ah_thew said...

Kai Han, I know what're you thinking.........

You miss.......


sfsgfsdfgdfgdfAfsdfsfsdfLfsdfsdfsf
sfsfsdfsdFfsdfsfsfIfsfsfsdfsdcxcbnhfgnhgn
E......


(try to find the capital letters)

nian yi said...

haha, naughty mathew. kaihan, gonna miss u too.

kaihan said...

omg..mathew...你玩够了哦!!! so lame...i wil miss EVERYONE...

Anonymous said...

一切随缘自在吧!