Monday, January 26, 2009

Wish Me Luck...

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

But how could it be happy?? so many assignments...and all the assignments are not easy at all, have to write 1000 words essay, have to analyse ??? criticism, which is really hard for us...

this cny...haiz... i have to say it out, it's really pity for me la, i want to enjoy it, i hope i can do it...

so, whatever it is, i am going to celebrate my cny...assignments? my target is finish my essay and finish reading pnp v2...

so, wish me luck, coz i m not really sure that whether i can hit my target or not T.T it's too many temptation right now leh, in front of me now is tv, 2mr going back to hometown leh...

wish me luck...wish me luck...

1 comment:

Huei Ying said...

received my sms? chu 4 my hse got bbq... can come? please let me know asap =) by sms if possible!