Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The second semester...

Finally i got to know my second semester timetable...Generally i am satisfied with my new timetable.

For my Eng 4U and Calculus and Vector, i got Ms Natalie and Ms Joanne, who are my previous lecturers also. Feel lucky to get them again as they already know me...haha...especially Ms Joanne, well-known for her good teaching, feel so lucky to get her again...^.^ Whereas for my physics i got Mr.Allan. Heard that i will get many homeworks from him, but he is really nice...i will appreciate it...

This semester, my classmates are not that same with last semester. In my Eng 4U class, if i m not mistaken, i m the only chinese girl-.-OMG...i m so pity, no company in that class, so i just sit with a guy friend. In Calculus and Physics class, most of the guys who same class with me are from the gang who is really good in their study...haiz...going to die in those classes too...

Anyway, i hope i can do well in these subjects...it's going to be a busy semester, i have to recharge myself first...

No comments: