Friday, March 27, 2009

Don't take the lift alone

I have a scary experience in Casa lift. I am not going to tell the story...I just can say that it's really scared me to death...And I want to advice everyone : Never take the lift alone. If the lift is empty, then u just wait for another lift...safer...

After experiencing this scary incident, I really realize..If we can live on this world, it's already the greatest blessings for us...Don't complain about things, don't feel discontented with things...We are already lucky enough to live...

生命不是必然的...

3 comments:

Huei Ying said...

be careful next time =)

kaihan said...

hy, i will never go into the lift alone anymore. Next time meet tell u the details...

nian yi said...

wah , seems like u had a bad experience in lift. tell ya on monday