Thursday, March 19, 2009

Am I a Good Friend?

Should I be more sensitive?

Should I be more tolerable?

Should I be more concern?

Should I pay more attention to others?

Should I be kinder?

Should I just don't be too straight forward?

Should I care for other's feeling more?

Should I encourage others more?

Am I being a good friend? No, I am not...I should have felt her loneliness and sadness, but I don't...

Am I a cold-blooded? I should have sense her feeling earlier, with my whole heart, but I don't...

This is really sad and brings me down into the valley...

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

Hey Kaihan...

Dun worry, nobody's perfect...

Everybody wishes that they are someone else, to some degree...

But it is precisely all these differences that make the world an interesting place...

Just... Be yourself!!! I'm sure that's how friends want you to be :)


MAL
:-P