Friday, June 5, 2009

it is so memorable...

Back from genting trip...
It was really fun, up there in genting, crazy...playing all those games that i nvr dare to play before...
It is so unbelievable that we are now heading to our graduation day and btn...very very soon, graduation day and btn will pass...just like our last day of final exam and genting trip...
Just wanted to say, I am so lucky and happy to know all of you...feel really happy and relax with u guys, because I can say and do anything crazy...We are very very crazy when playing together...haha...
Don't know why, when I am with u guys, i will become really crazy...rmb the days when we went to karaoke, genting trip...how crazy am I? It's because I m really enjoy when spending time with u all...
I will miss the time, when we don't want to sleep at 2 in the morning, go out from our hotel to the garden, feel the coldness, cold wind and mist surround us, it is like heaven...although it seems like idiot for some ppl, but i know i m really happy...I will miss the time when we scream together, the screams when in redbox, the screams when playing pirate ship and roller coaster, the screams when playing 'heart attack'...
U all are the most special people that i have ever met...Haha...never see such crazy ppl like u all, make me also wanna become crazy...
Not much time left...we are going to different university...we will say goodbye to those days when we study together, staying together, '9pm gang' together...
I really scared that I will cry on 20th June...

Shedding tears when typing...I will cry either on graduation day or 20th June...

2 comments:

Tze Hui @ Erin said...

hey there! tzehui here... acually where are you studying now? i kind of forgot d :)

anyway when i read ur post it feels so close to home.. cz i love the craziness of my college friends too! we go karaoke, get "high", and went to genting last year too! they are awesome, so i totally understand how u feel right now...

hope you'll find your "zhi1 ji3" in uni as well!

take care, keep in touch :)

kaihan said...

Hello tzehui...I study beside u lo..Taylor UC..haha..I graduated from my Pre-U d...will fly to Canada in this August...How about u?