Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gave up for the crap

it just doesn't work right now for me...i mean...i just don't feel right...

i really hope time can heal everything...but it's now like more than half a year...why is it still like that?

it's not my fault...but...i am not doing the right thing as well...who can teach me what or how should i do?

i have tried my best...but sometimes i just feel so tired...so tired...too tired to be like this...but what i did doesn't receive any results...at least it seems like that to me...

so sometimes really want to give up...don't want to care anymore...

feel so so so sad actually...why did this crap happen to me?

fine...i surrender! i give up! i totally give up!

3 comments:

yTze said...

=s

ah_thew said...

Aiyoyoyoy...... trust me... everything will work out, eventually!!! juz give each other more time...

LasVen said...

what happen kai han!!! aand what giv each othe rmore time HMMMMmmm~~ tell me tell mee