Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I do not have a good mood this few days...i even feel sad...

it will be mid of january soon...

can I be happy again?

I don't want to feel the way that I do...at least for now...

I want to go back home...

I am not sure how long more can I stand all these...

What I can do now is just to be tough...as tough as I can...tougher than what I can imagine...

It will be a long way to go...yet it is short too...let it pass by heart...

I will try to feel it...

I will not give up no matter what...

I really miss home...

7 comments:

yTze said...

*hug*

Xin Ying said...

jiayou and stay strong !
cheers ^^

LasVen said...

vv soon u will be home kaihan =D cheer up okayyy take care ^^

nian yi said...

go back soon. approximate 100 days to go.

hang on till there.

Lilian said...

take care ya...be strong...=)

kaihan said...

thanks girls..=D
i m okay...
u guys take care too...*love*

wEnGz said...

who bully u tell me laa , i belasah dem for u