Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Help...T_T

I don't want to fail in direction!!!!!!!!! >_<

I can't even recognize the buildings around my residence after two months staying here ....T_T

If I am alone, I will still get lost from class to class, buliding to building...

I still cannot walk alone to the nearest shopping mall...no...I should say...after I get in to the shopping mall through the entrance which I am familiar with, I don't know whether I still can get back to the same entrance or not...

I go to the wrong entrance = LOST

I don't want I don't want >_<

I want to recognize every roads and bulidings here!!!

3 comments:

LasVen said...

see mappp > < ask people ... easy niee... worst come to worst call ppl save u > < muaaahhaa

Lilian said...

buy ipod like adly...got gps..haha XD

Huei Ying said...

Try to recognize those special characteristics of building or shop lots.

Remember building or shops' names. Refer to map while u are in a shopping complex :)

Gambateh!