Friday, October 9, 2009

Exams

This week is quite full with exams...Calculus test which worth 20%, chemistry midterm which is also worth 20%, and next week has linear algebra mid term...Those tests quite tough leh...especially the chemistry...the hardest chem paper i have ever had..=.= But I know all these are parts of Uni...this is just the beginning...luckily I am quite optimistic with those marks...really nid to learn how to be more optimistic...since form 4 or form 5 I have started to feel nothing for my marks..coz I know all these will matter nothing at the end of the journey...so i never really stressed on my marks..haha...although now I am in Uni, I am still the same...trying to become a robot le...haha...I know, everything will be fine at the end...don't worry and be happy...
And proud to say...U of T ranking this year is 29th...very top eh...I study here but i duno why it will rank so top..=.= haha...
and this Saturday, I am going to Mississauga again...haha..i quite miss the biotech gang there..=) now is autumn, it is beautiful over there...next monday is the only holiday before the winter break...the ThanksGiving day...
Till here...cheers!!!
Study hard, and play hard too!!!

No comments: