Saturday, September 5, 2009

trying to make myself comfortable...

this few days, walked alot around the downtown of Toronto...to buy stuffs, like extension, comforter, laundry basket, detergent,......
settled down in Chestnut, already packed all my stuffs..my roomate is a korean, she is nice=) speaks fluent english, japanese and korean...so we communicate in english..haha...already used with Denise(english speaking roomate), so it will be fine...^^
went to explore my campus too, St.George...it is really easy to get lost there...so many roads and buildings...I am really sucks in direction, really need some time to get used to it...
legs get injured too, as a result of walking too much...=(
anyway, everything here is fine...and Toronto is really nice... I like the weather so much...=)
tmr will be the engineering flrosh...hope I wont get too tired..and hope my legs will not be too painful...
will be the best I can be...=]

2 comments:

Michelle said...

kaihan, dun worry k.. =P things will be pretty fine..once u hav seen much more.. =)

kaihan said...

haha...mic...thanks ya!!! i know u will always be with me=)
miss you too~~~