Friday, August 14, 2009

Can't believe at all...
It's so fast~~~too fast...
Everything just ends...and everything just starts...
Old things gone and new things come...
I know the thing that is faster than light already...
If it doesn't exist how good will it be...
How good will it be? If it is meaningless for me...
I do not have to worry for anything, because it doesn't exist in my life at all...
When can I realize, everything is just a dream?
When I wake up, I will be really good, really good...
No more suffers...how good will it be?

3 comments:

yTze said...

hey kaihann =)
I agree, time seems to flyyyyy byyyyy =s

We'll have graduated before we know it.
ok, maybe not that fast ;p

Lilian said...

ahahaha...same kaihan..i feel the same way as you do too...

Huei Ying said...

u're tagged!