Thursday, February 26, 2009

Enjoyed!!!!!!!

Oh...my hands are really painful now...
i played 4 sports today....badminton, basketball, archery, bowling...
i really enjoyed badminton...haha...and i can see my improvement in playing basketball...
At night, we went to sunway pyramid.
I played archery for my first time...at first i was really scared of it...but i was really enjoyed ^.^ After that we went to play bowling...my bowling skills was quite embarassed...but i got striked 2 times!!! Please bear with me...i never strike before...-.-
Today i was really really enjoyed!!!
Happy 19th birthday bainin!!!

2 comments:

LasVen said...

WOW~ really .. 26 feb 's ICPU scholar's sports day..

WenHui aka Ham Pao =) said...

Wahsei..so syok ah u..
rmbr to bring me in nxt time..
hope not like ystdy like that.. cant join coz crash time..

i lost stamina liao..need to 'train' more..lol